Friday, September 30, 2011

Preview

Below you will find posts about Talking With God and to your right The Master & The Camel Story but Pelase don't miss my: Interviews With My Book Characters. It is humorous and you get a sneak preview into my novel characters personalities.

Enjoy my site and make comments below each post. It helps me tailor my books to my audience. Clock Jumpers-From Here To Eternity is a free read and you may give me comments as well. Go to this page to download a copy: https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1087772

If you send me an email that is in the front of any of my books I will send you my private blog site. It is for my novel readers. It gives more insight into my books and my life. I share more intimately there. See you soon.. 

thank you and have fun...KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment